Advanced display calibration made easy for color perfectionists! No guesswork. No stress. No frustration. No wasted time. X-Rite ColorMunki Display gives you everything you could possibly need for a brilliantly and professionally calibrated display or projector. Use the quick and easy, wizard-driven interface for incredibly perfect color without the need for color science knowledge. Unique features like Ambient Light Smart Control and our Automatic Display Control makes calibrating so easy, while delivering color accuracy and consistency time and time again. Compatible Android Devices Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App: Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later, Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later, Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later, HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later. NOTE: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible. Compatible iOS Devices Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App: iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later, iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for quick & easy display calibration with professional level results - edit, share and print your images with confidence
- Equipped with the same hardware and color engine technology found in X-Rite's industry leading professional level i1 display calibration solutions
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Mobile Friendly - Compatible with X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple iOS and Android mobile devices
- Incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Future Proof - spectrally calibrated, making it field-upgradeable to support future display technologies
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Flare Correct measures & adjusts display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling - an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased color accuracy
- Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient light conditions and compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed) and MacOS X 10.11.x, 10.12.x and 10.13.x (with latest upgrades installed)
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by X-Rite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: EODIS3, ean: 0778889486184,
Don’t waste precious time perfecting images or video with a display that does not accurately represent your digital files. A calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. The X-Rite i1Display Pro is the ult...