Product Description & Reviews
The HurleyPro H2Pro Weight Bag was designed by renowned headshot photographer Peter Hurley. The H2Pro features a uniquely designed removable and refillable water reservoir that can be filled on-location. Each H2Pro weight bag provides 8.75 lbs. (3.97 kg) when filled, allowing the ability to avoid both traveling with heavy weight bags and spending money on sand or lead shot. The H2Pro is equipped with a full-length zipper that allows users to partner multiple H2Pro bags for increased weight. The incorporated strap allows for easy hanging on boom arms, tripods and light stands, while also allowing for carrying from location to location. The H2Pro bag is designed with professional materials for years of use in the studio or on location. When connected and fully filled, this H2Pro bag pack provides 17.5 pounds (7.9 kilograms) of weight.
Features & Highlights
- Provides 17.5 lbs (7.9 kg) of weight for boom arms, light stands, tripods, and c-stands
- Refillable water reservoir designed to minimize weight during travel
- Designed with a durable water reservoir equipped with a large, easy-close lid
- Full-length side zipper connects multiple H2Pro weight bags
- Heavy-duty fabric bag equipped with straps for easy mounting and transportation
|Model:||H2Pro Weight Bag|
|Item Weight:||1.95 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.