Product Description & Reviews
The pocket-sized Sekonic L-308X-U FLASHMATE is the smallest and lightest digital light meter in the Sekonic line-up. Featuring dedicated modes for photography, cinematography and HD cinematography, plus the ability to switch from incident to reflected light the L-308X-U is the most versatile and affordable photo/cine meter in the market.Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.. At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash)..
Features & Highlights
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: dt-8808, mpn: DT-8808, ean: 0614993578240,