Product Description & Reviews
Sekonic's new LITEMASTER PRO L-478-U-Series meters are the world's first touch-screen-operated light meters and have unique, must-have features for both still and motion story tellers. Their compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use. The large LCD (2.7-Inch) displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen. Amazing Must-Have Features L-478D-U for Still Photographers . Full featured Ambient-Flash modes including new T-F mode. Measure, compare, and mix ambient and flash displayed on a color, touch screen for beautiful, controlled, results. DTS Exposure Profiling matches the meter to the performance of your camera. Precise exposure and lighting starts with precise, repeatable metering. L-478D-U for Filmmakers Cine/HD Cine modes for today's HDSLR and Video Cine cameras. Effortlessly switch between HDSLR and Cine for exact exposure settings in exact increments for both. Infinite frame rate and shutter angle selection. Create special settings for special applications. Video cine cameras are becoming boundless. Metering should be too.(requires separate Sekonic or X-rite exposure targets and 5-degree finder for L-478-U). L-478D-U for Filmmakers Unique, light-source filtration compensation mode. Finally, precise control lighting using industry standard CTO/CTB/ND types at the touch of a finger. Illumination measurement and extended ISO range. Lighting design and exposure in a single tool. ISO and exposure settings to match today's digital cameras. L-478DR-U has same features and adds: Pocket Wizard triggering and Flash Power Setting w/Controls radios. Control Nikon, Canon and select studio flashes with a touch of a finger.
Features & Highlights
- Instantly familiar and comfortable to use. Make settings by touching icons or sliding a finger on the screen. The large color LCD displays ambient, flash, cine and other information in a clear and understandable way.
- The L-478-Series meters are especially useful when using flash to lighten shadows or reduce background detail. That's because they measure ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicate the percentage of flash in the total exposure.
- The L-478-series has two motion- capture modes to fit camera in use. Touch to set shutter speeds for HD SLR cameras or quickly select frame rates and shutter angles for Cine.
- Special effects and light sources can push standard camera settings to their limits That's why the L-478 also allows creating unique frame rates and shutter angles to .000 to enable precise exposure and lighting.
- Brightness measurement in Lux or FC and Cd/m2 or FL will make the L-478 a major player on movie sets around the world. Display brightness along with exposure measurements or simply by itself.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.