Product Description & Reviews
SpecificationModel:Xpro-NCompatible cameras: Nikon series cameras (i-TTL autoflash)Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket.Flash Exposure ControlTTL Autoflash: Nikon-i-TTL IIManual flash mode: YesMulti (Stroboscopic) flash mode: YesHSS (High-speed sync): YesSecond-Curtain Sync: YesFlash exposure compensation: Yes,±3 Stops in 1/3 stop incrementsFlash exposure lock: YesAuto Focus Assist: YesModeling Lamp Control: Control the modeling lamp by the flash triggerBeeper: Control the sound of the flash triggerWireless Setting: The receiver end can control the camera shooting through the 2.5mm sync cord jackZOOM setting: Adjust the ZOOM coverage value from the transmitterTCM function: Transforms the TTL shooting value into the output value in M modeFirmware upgrade: Upgrade through the Type-C USB portMemory function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restartTransmission range (approx.) : 0-100mRemote System: 2.4GHzModulation Mode: MSKChannels: 32Wireless ID: 01-99Groups: 16Dimensions: 3.5x2.3x2.0"/ 90x58x50mmDisplay: Large LCD panel with customizable backlightPackage1x Godox Xpro-N1x Lejous Cleaning Cloth
Features & Highlights
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System & Versatile Using Methods:As a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ wireless Nikon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- Fully support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multi flash, manual flash, flash exposure compensation. TCM transform function, magnification function, one-shoot & multi- shoot setting, group modeling lamp control, group zooming, adjusting all groups1 output value simultaneously, etc
- Outstanding Design, Easy Operation and Great Portability:Extra-large LCD panel, 5 group buttons and 4 function buttons offer convenient manipulation.XProN is quite portable for it only weighs 80g.Support Type-C USB firmware upgrade and wireless triggering by 2.5mm sync cord jack
- XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can not only control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system, e g camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes, but also can control the Nikon original flashes when using in combination with X1R-N receiver. Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Nikon series cameras
- This flash trigger can be used on the following Nikon series camera models:D5 D4 D60 D70S D90 D100 D200 0300S D300 D500 D610 D7C0 D750D800 D810 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100D5200 D5300 D7000 D710
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.76 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.