Product Description & Reviews
Specifications:Model: X1C-RType: For CanonCompatible with: Canon EOS cameras(E-TTL II autoflash); Support all cameras that have PC sync socketBuild-in Remote System: 2.4 G wireless transmissionModulation Method: MSKPower Supply: 2*AA batteries Exposure Control:Manual Flash: SupportTTL Auto Flash: E-TTL IITTL Control:High Speed Sync (HSS): SupportFlash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Support, ±3 stops 1/3 stop incrementsFlash Exposure Lock (FEL): SupportFocus Assist: Manual openRear Curtain Sync: NoModeling Flash: Support, fired with cameras depth of field preview buttonWireless Flash:Wireless Function: in TTL mode, Ratio off; in M mode, Flash Ratio(A B C); Support GR (grouping flash) Controlled Slave Groups: in the GR grouping mode, 5 (A/B/C/D/E); in the Ratio grouping mode, 3(A/B/C)Transmitter Distance: >100 metersChannel: 32 channelsOthers:Synchronization Delay Set: Support (0-10ms, set in unit of 100us)Wireless Shutter Release: Receiver can control cameras shooting through 2.5mm shutter release interfaceZoom Setting: The focal length can be adjusted through the transmitterDisplay Panel: Wide LCD panel, backlight on/offOutput Interface: Transmitter: use a PC port to input and output; Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cable to output Firmware Upgrade: Use the Micro USB port to upgradeMemory Function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restartTransmitter Size/ Weight: 72x75x52(mm)/100gPackage Included:1 x X1C TTL Wireless Receiver for Canon
Features & Highlights
- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger X1C applies to Canon EOS series cameras with big and clear LCD, support firmware upgraded
- With 2.4G wireless transmission system, X1C (for Canon) can be used to trigger camera flash,studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters' distance
- Fully support TTL functions, support for E-TTL II auto flash, manual flash,1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart
- Multi functions to satisfy various requirements, such as Delay Set, Wireless Shutter Release, Zoom Setting, etc
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.